The Cultural Council is the official support agency for arts and culture for Palm Beach County serving non-profit organizations, individual artists and arts districts. The Council promotes the county’s cultural experiences through an integrated program of advertising, public relations and marketing activities to both visitors and residents. Each year, the Council administers more than $3.5 million in grants, supports arts and cultural education, provides capacity building training and advocates for funding and arts-friendly policies. Located in the historic Robert M. Montgomery building in downtown Lake Worth, the Council mounts a series of group and solo exhibitions featuring Palm Beach County artists and provides other programming.
Connect With Us
South Florida Arts Calendars
Looking for more to do in South Florida?
- Afterlife: Tombs and Treasures of Ancient Egypt Exhibit at South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
- Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Dreyfoos Hall
- The Foreigner at Maltz Jupiter Theatre
- “La Bataille de Solferino” (Age of Panic) – Movie Night at Multilingual Language & Cultural Society
- Romeo & Juliet at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Dreyfoos Hall
- The Nutcracker at Crest Theatre at Delray Beach Center for the Arts
- Culture & Cocktails: James & Sue Patterson at The Colony Hotel
- Time for Three at Mizner Park Cultural Arts Center
- Spookyville at Yesteryear Village at the South Florida Fairgrounds
- The Nutcracker at Eissey Campus Theatre