Some Enchanted Evening
November 3, 2013
Indian River Pops presents Some Enchanted Evening. From Tchaikovsky's popular "Capriccio Italian," to great film scores, on to Broadway, with highlights from "South Pacific," featuring soprano Dorothy Yanes, the Indian River Pops Orchestra's season opener, "Some Enchanted Evening", promises to truly be a captivating evening of musical favorites.
Connect With Us
South Florida Arts Calendars
Looking for more to do in South Florida?
- Cabaret at The Plaza Theatre: Leading Men of Stage and Screen Musicals at The Plaza Theatre
- Holiday Boat Parade
- The Crucible - Arthur Miller
- Catch A Rising Star Comedy Club
- Dallas Children's Theater: The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Dreyfoos Hall
- Lighthouse Chickee Chats Story Time & Crafts for Kids at Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
- D'Art for Art Fundraiser at Lighthouse ArtCenter Museum & Gallery
- Our Town by Thornton Wilder at Palm Beach Dramaworks Don & Ann Brown Theater
- Re-purposed / Re-seen at Cultural Council of Palm Beach County
- Lighthouse Moonrise Tour at Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum