Some Enchanted Evening
November 3, 2013
Indian River Pops presents Some Enchanted Evening. From Tchaikovsky's popular "Capriccio Italian," to great film scores, on to Broadway, with highlights from "South Pacific," featuring soprano Dorothy Yanes, the Indian River Pops Orchestra's season opener, "Some Enchanted Evening", promises to truly be a captivating evening of musical favorites.
Connect With Us
South Florida Arts Calendars
Looking for more to do in South Florida?
- Afterlife: Tombs and Treasures of Ancient Egypt Exhibit at South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
- Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Dreyfoos Hall
- The Foreigner at Maltz Jupiter Theatre
- “La Bataille de Solferino” (Age of Panic) – Movie Night at Multilingual Language & Cultural Society
- Romeo & Juliet at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Dreyfoos Hall
- The Nutcracker at Crest Theatre at Delray Beach Center for the Arts
- Culture & Cocktails: James & Sue Patterson at The Colony Hotel
- Time for Three at Mizner Park Cultural Arts Center
- Spookyville at Yesteryear Village at the South Florida Fairgrounds
- The Nutcracker at Eissey Campus Theatre