KIDS & FAMILIES
Kid's Fitness Festival of The Palm Beaches
July 17 - July 18, 2013
Each July, over 6,000 South Florida youth gather for two days of FITNESS and FUN! Full of excitement and energy, festival participants have the opportunity to get hands on experience and develop skills in over 40 different sports clinics.
Each clinic is conducted by a professional from that sports area. These clinicians share techniques, enhance skills and provide an introduction to the sport.
This past year in attendance were sports franchises and facilities; Roger Dean Stadium, Florida Panthers, Florida Atlantic University Football, International Polo Club and Florida Marlins. Plus professional athletes Bennie Blades, Donnell Bennet, James Pruitt and Mike Rumph just to name a few. We are expecting even more this year.
Other Ways to Connect with this Organization:
Connect With Us
South Florida Arts Calendars
Looking for more to do in South Florida?
- Holiday Boat Parade
- Giselle at Eissey Campus Theatre
- Afterlife: Tombs and Treasures of Ancient Egypt Exhibit at South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
- Spookyville at Yesteryear Village at the South Florida Fairgrounds
- WAIT UNTIL DARK at Delray Beach Playhouse
- Culture & Cocktails: James & Sue Patterson at The Colony Hotel
- Go-Figure Exhibition at Lighthouse ArtCenter Museum & Gallery
- Mame at Lake Worth Playhouse
- The Nutcracker at Crest Theatre at Delray Beach Center for the Arts
- 2nd Annual Halloween Spooktacular