2014 South Florida Fair
January 17 - February 2, 2014
Each January, the South Florida Fair - Palm Beach County's largest event – offers family entertainment for 17 fun-filled days. Unique displays, incredible food, exciting rides, national entertainers, informative agricultural exhibits and historic Yesteryear Village make this attraction a must visit.
Connect With Us
South Florida Arts Calendars
Looking for more to do in South Florida?
- Afterlife: Tombs and Treasures of Ancient Egypt Exhibit at South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
- Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Dreyfoos Hall
- The Foreigner at Maltz Jupiter Theatre
- “La Bataille de Solferino” (Age of Panic) – Movie Night at Multilingual Language & Cultural Society
- Romeo & Juliet at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Dreyfoos Hall
- The Nutcracker at Crest Theatre at Delray Beach Center for the Arts
- Culture & Cocktails: James & Sue Patterson at The Colony Hotel
- Time for Three at Mizner Park Cultural Arts Center
- Spookyville at Yesteryear Village at the South Florida Fairgrounds
- The Nutcracker at Eissey Campus Theatre