BOXer Shorts 2
April 13 - April 14, 2013
The Palm Beach PlayMakers present BOXer SHORTS 2, a showcase of all-new short plays. This sequel to the sold-out premiere production of BOXer SHORTS will touch your heart, feed your mind, and make you laugh out loud. Six unique theatrical vignettes are performed by 8 actors and staged through the creative use of stackable boxes that shift shapes right before the audience's eyes to transform the stage into a variety of settings, including a bar, a quiet room, a deli, a bowling alley, a freeway, and a train station. Against each of these six very different "BOXer" backdrops, a compelling new story unfolds. This limited engagement runs for three performances only. Audience members are invited to stay for talk-backs with writers (Todd Caster & Lisa Bankert), directors and cast after each performance.
Connect With Us
South Florida Arts Calendars
Looking for more to do in South Florida?
- Holiday Boat Parade
- Giselle at Eissey Campus Theatre
- Afterlife: Tombs and Treasures of Ancient Egypt Exhibit at South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
- Spookyville at Yesteryear Village at the South Florida Fairgrounds
- WAIT UNTIL DARK at Delray Beach Playhouse
- Culture & Cocktails: James & Sue Patterson at The Colony Hotel
- Go-Figure Exhibition at Lighthouse ArtCenter Museum & Gallery
- Mame at Lake Worth Playhouse
- The Nutcracker at Crest Theatre at Delray Beach Center for the Arts
- 2nd Annual Halloween Spooktacular