BOXer Shorts 2
April 13 - April 14, 2013
The Palm Beach PlayMakers present BOXer SHORTS 2, a showcase of all-new short plays. This sequel to the sold-out premiere production of BOXer SHORTS will touch your heart, feed your mind, and make you laugh out loud. Six unique theatrical vignettes are performed by 8 actors and staged through the creative use of stackable boxes that shift shapes right before the audience's eyes to transform the stage into a variety of settings, including a bar, a quiet room, a deli, a bowling alley, a freeway, and a train station. Against each of these six very different "BOXer" backdrops, a compelling new story unfolds. This limited engagement runs for three performances only. Audience members are invited to stay for talk-backs with writers (Todd Caster & Lisa Bankert), directors and cast after each performance.
Connect With Us
South Florida Arts Calendars
Looking for more to do in South Florida?
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Musical at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Dreyfoos Hall
- Festival of Trees
- Picasso at the Lapin Agile - Steve Martin
- Rock The Light Concert at Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
- Winter Wonderland
- Free Friday Concerts at the Pavilion at Delray Beach Center for the Arts at Old School Square
- Pyramids and Pajamas Sleepover at South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
- Band-O-Rama 8 at Mizner Park Amphitheater
- The Odd Couple at Lake Worth Playhouse
- So You Think You Can Dance at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Dreyfoos Hall