A Tribute to Holocaust Music
December 2, 2012
Join us at the Mandel Public Library of West Palm Beach for Jewish music this Sunday! Cantor Emil Levy and keyboardist Dr. Mark Cuttler will perform a tribute to Holocaust music. Learn about Holocaust music and the optimistic influence Jewish music had on the prisoners as a sign of hope. The film The Forgotten People: Christianity and the Holocaust will be shown following the performance. This film spotlights Judeo-Christian solidarity throughout history’s darkest hour. FREE! For more information please contact the library at 561-868-7701.
Connect With Us
South Florida Arts Calendars
Looking for more to do in South Florida?
- Afterlife: Tombs and Treasures of Ancient Egypt Exhibit at South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
- Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Dreyfoos Hall
- The Foreigner at Maltz Jupiter Theatre
- “La Bataille de Solferino” (Age of Panic) – Movie Night at Multilingual Language & Cultural Society
- Romeo & Juliet at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Dreyfoos Hall
- The Nutcracker at Crest Theatre at Delray Beach Center for the Arts
- Culture & Cocktails: James & Sue Patterson at The Colony Hotel
- Time for Three at Mizner Park Cultural Arts Center
- Spookyville at Yesteryear Village at the South Florida Fairgrounds
- The Nutcracker at Eissey Campus Theatre