A Tribute to Holocaust Music
December 2, 2012
Join us at the Mandel Public Library of West Palm Beach for Jewish music this Sunday! Cantor Emil Levy and keyboardist Dr. Mark Cuttler will perform a tribute to Holocaust music. Learn about Holocaust music and the optimistic influence Jewish music had on the prisoners as a sign of hope. The film The Forgotten People: Christianity and the Holocaust will be shown following the performance. This film spotlights Judeo-Christian solidarity throughout history’s darkest hour. FREE! For more information please contact the library at 561-868-7701.
Connect With Us
South Florida Arts Calendars
Looking for more to do in South Florida?
- Holiday Boat Parade
- Dracula | Radio Theatre at Arts Garage
- “La Bataille de Solferino” (Age of Panic) – Movie Night at Multilingual Language & Cultural Society
- Spookyville at Yesteryear Village at the South Florida Fairgrounds
- Culture & Cocktails: James & Sue Patterson at The Colony Hotel
- WAIT UNTIL DARK at Delray Beach Playhouse
- "The Shop"
- Go-Figure Exhibition at Lighthouse ArtCenter Museum & Gallery
- Late Night Thursday at Boca Museum of Art
- Diavolo, Architecture In Motion at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Dreyfoos Hall